To My Shoppers

I cannot begin to thank you all enough for supporting 2HOTT since its' existence in the virtual world of Second Life. I value your support and loyalty. Because I am interested in your thoughts, concerns, comments, and suggestions, I have created this blogger to find out what you guys like, dislike, and wish to see in 2HOTT. Please feel free to leave your honest comments as they are welcomed. I will also use this blog to give you all sneak previews of outfits before they arrive in world. Again, thanks for the continuous support, ~Desi~

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Dont You Just Love Guci? It ROCKS!

Many 2HOTT shoppers love and requested more designer wear such as Guci and LV. I have designed both and they have sold very well. However, today I have chosen to display the sought after Guci sets that are available in all 2HOTT stores including of course the main location as well as Lifestyle Designs, Club FX Mall, Gangtsa Shit Mall, and Uptown Mall. I have also released the outfits already on SL Exchange.


If you are a club hopper and want to outdress the crowd and win events, the Guci is the outfit for you! It's all about selecting the color that works best for your avatar, or simply purchase the entire BUNDLE! Lets look at the most popular colors:


Guci Red





Guci White





Guci Ensemble includes jacket, flexi prims skirt, boot-cut pants, flares, and shorts, and is also available in black, pink, and blue as shown in the bundle pack photo:




To complete the look that already stands out, I chose to complement the outfit with the long flowing penny shade of the Pom Curl hair by Analog Dog, some large Silver hoop earrings by KaiLani Latrell, and the retro silver necklace by Solange


*TIP* Never wear your outfit with the wrong accessories or the wrong SHOES! Having the wrong footware kills the entire look you are going after, so make sure to grab the matching Guci Boots also sold in 2HOTT Mainstore location. Let me show all of you the boots now.





That is all for now people, check bacck for more updates tommorrow. Love you all and see you in 2HOTT, *Desi*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I have this Gucci in white and pink. If I had enough lindens I would have purchased the whole pack.

DesireCinquetti Dannunzio said...

Thank you Erotic, I am considering making smaller color packs as the hair designers do. That way, people can save money by purchasing color packs that wont cost as much as the entire bundle pack. Does that seem like a good idea?

2HOTT Owner

Eco Brocco said...

Desi I love your Designs. I am a designer rarely practice wearing many other designers gear, but your creativity is great!
A short story: As I put on my Guci outfit piece by piece I smiled, and said to myself, "Wow this girl knows her stuff". I immediately asked for a tp to my sisters spot so she can see my new gear, she commented on how good I looked. I smiled and said to myself," Job well done Desi, Job well done". KEEP up the good work, no matter what!

DesireCinquetti Dannunzio said...

Eco thanks alot, I do wear your designs as well and your HAIR omg, I just wish you had more :)