To My Shoppers

I cannot begin to thank you all enough for supporting 2HOTT since its' existence in the virtual world of Second Life. I value your support and loyalty. Because I am interested in your thoughts, concerns, comments, and suggestions, I have created this blogger to find out what you guys like, dislike, and wish to see in 2HOTT. Please feel free to leave your honest comments as they are welcomed. I will also use this blog to give you all sneak previews of outfits before they arrive in world. Again, thanks for the continuous support, ~Desi~

Monday, April 9, 2007

!My Customers are so darn HOTT!

Many times my loyal 2HOTT customers send me pics of them in my clothing that I often hand up in my office. Those pictures remind me of why I actually design because it does me good to see my designs on people and their reactions when they are pleased. Today. I have decided to do customer tributes and display some of the pictures they have sent to me. Its ok to view my modeling pics, but seeing the clothing on others is a nice touch too i think. I will only display 3 today.


Damaged Denim in Tangerine Modeled by customer Moet Asturias




Moet has a superb shape for that set, so she definitely wears it well. The set includes the jacket, colorable bra, and shorts Moet is wearing plus denim flares, and denim capris. The set Also comes in the tangerine shown above, indigo, pink, and red. I will now show you the complete sets.


Tangerine




Indigo




Pink




Red





The set that is is for those days when u dont want to really dress down, but at the same time you dont want to be too dolled up, yet still sexy. The outfit is modeled with Coy hair by ETD as well as color scripted wrapped heels by AFK Designs. I think the outfit is fun when you color the hair to match. When the pink damaged set was featured on the SL Fashionista paged entitled "Fergie" fegirlicious, I noticed the author decided to also wear pink hair to match.


Next we will feature a couple wearing the matching male and female Tommy set.


Tommy modeled by customer couple Scarface Corleone and Launa Valeena



This couple looked so hott together in this outfit that they won a twin/couples macthing contest at The Metropolitan Club at Uptown Square our of a dozen other couples dressed alike. They were so excited, but since the beginning of the event, the two said "we will win this"! This is sureley a matching set coulples and twins can feel confortable about wearing and being noticed. Below are the store modeled pictures


Male




Female





The female "Sweet" hair is by The Shop designed by Eco Brocco in honeyblonde shade. Jewels by J-Balla Inc, and female skin by Celestian Studios.


Thats all for now folks, I am going to my rl bed. I will try to model my new design so I can show yall a sneak peak tomorrow.


Huggz,


Desi

No comments: