To My Shoppers

I cannot begin to thank you all enough for supporting 2HOTT since its' existence in the virtual world of Second Life. I value your support and loyalty. Because I am interested in your thoughts, concerns, comments, and suggestions, I have created this blogger to find out what you guys like, dislike, and wish to see in 2HOTT. Please feel free to leave your honest comments as they are welcomed. I will also use this blog to give you all sneak previews of outfits before they arrive in world. Again, thanks for the continuous support, ~Desi~

Monday, April 2, 2007

Upgrade yourself today and shop @2HOTT Apparel!

I cannot begin to tell you why I am just now starting my own fasion blog since I have been in business on Second Life for a good while now. I guess it is never too late though. I will start today by showing you all my newest releases, then we will play catch up and look at my best sellers, as I wouldn't dare show you all my older outfits *winks* THEY SUCK big time, but they still sell so I guess old items are always new to people that just joined the game.


My latests outfit named "Upgrade U" was inpired by the duo collaboration of Beyonce' and Jay-Z Upgrade you video, so if you have never seen it, do check it out.


Upgrade U is denim and fur outfits available in 6 colors with matching boots by my good ole sister Alli Murdock of Purrfexion Shoes and Furniture. She actually gave me the idea to make a similar outfit as Beyonce wore in the video. I chose to add spice to the outfit with ETD's "Striking" hairdo, which I am not sure she still sells, but the do really goes well with the outfit. Jewelry that accentuates the entire look is from J-Balla's Lady Diamond Cross collection.


Indigo





Black





Red





Those are my favorite colors and seem to be the best sellers so far, but other colors are available such as chocolate, white, and pink





Also customers and potential customers, the matching boots are a must have you hear me a MUST HAVE, so buy them too to give your outfit that finishing look. They are available for sale in 2HOTT main store as well@Euphoria Island.




Now that you all have viewed the outfit, now take a look at the "Upgrade You" video

No comments: