To My Shoppers

I cannot begin to thank you all enough for supporting 2HOTT since its' existence in the virtual world of Second Life. I value your support and loyalty. Because I am interested in your thoughts, concerns, comments, and suggestions, I have created this blogger to find out what you guys like, dislike, and wish to see in 2HOTT. Please feel free to leave your honest comments as they are welcomed. I will also use this blog to give you all sneak previews of outfits before they arrive in world. Again, thanks for the continuous support, ~Desi~

Friday, April 13, 2007

NEW MICROSUEDE BUCKLED SET RELEASED!!

Hey guys, I have been working hard on the newly released Microsuede Buckled Set. Some 2HOTT customers have already rushed and gotten this outfit including even the bundle pack, so I am proud of this design really. Its a new type of funky edgy style for 2HOTT. The outfit is available in 5 colors to capture everyone's preferences.






Although, the set is funky and edgy, it still has sex appeal with a great portion of the top being sheer. To give the outfit just a little extra pizazz, I chose to model it with "Edgy", the black shade by Gurl6. Matching Suede & Buckled boots are by Purrfexion shoes located in 2HOTT's Mainstore location on Euphoria Island so do pick them up along with the outfit.






Also today, I am featuring a customers pic that beat everyone to the punch and wore the red version as soon as the outfit was released. Customer featured is Candee Starbrook



Isn't She Lovely?


Ok everyone I need to get back to work on a new creation, please leave your comments for me, and I will see you all in the virtual world.

Huggies,

Desi

No comments: