To My Shoppers

I cannot begin to thank you all enough for supporting 2HOTT since its' existence in the virtual world of Second Life. I value your support and loyalty. Because I am interested in your thoughts, concerns, comments, and suggestions, I have created this blogger to find out what you guys like, dislike, and wish to see in 2HOTT. Please feel free to leave your honest comments as they are welcomed. I will also use this blog to give you all sneak previews of outfits before they arrive in world. Again, thanks for the continuous support, ~Desi~

Friday, April 27, 2007

~Sneak Preview~ of COACH SET

I have been really busy with real life school studies and lately I have been stuck in photoshop to bring Coach to 2HOTT customers by request. The ensemble will definitely appeal to all club hoppers as the outfit no matter how it is worn will tell others, WAIT A MINUTE! I JUST STEPPED IN AND IM HOTT! So if you desire to capture the crowd's attention, then you have to have the Coach Set. Let me start buy showing you my favorite colors as it does come in 5 colors to fit everyone's tastes.


Coach Pink




Coach Charcoal




Now that you have peeped my favorites, I'll show you the entire color pack so that you can choose your very own favorite colors





As you can see from the photo, the ensemble includes a coach jacket, a shirt that is optional to wear under the jacket, boot-cut leather pants to wear with the so fly knee high boots, flared pants to wear with just the ankle boots, and a flexi prim skirt which can be work with ankle boots of the tall boots. To go with the very hip and stylish Coach set, I have modeled it with Honeychild in black by Eco Brocco of THE SHOP. As you can see, the model is rocking a matching Coach bag in each color by Diamond Cianci of S&S Handbags available in 2HOTT Mainstore @Euphoria Island. I finished the look off with Heart jewelry by Zelly Zodaq of BLANG @ South I. You now know all the secrets, so there is no reason why you cannot turn heads too.


Alli Alli Alli, it never fails, you did it again with the boots girl. I dont even have to tell you guys about these boots whcih can be worn as tall knee high boots are as ankle boots like I did in the photos. WAIT A MINUTE! let me just show you





And Yes, they do bling. Get them ladies and strut your stuff. Boots are available by purrfexion shoes located in 2HOTT Mainstore @Euphoria Island.


Ok as you arlead know, I love you all, but I have to go only for now. Remember to check out the 2HOTT Mainstore as the Coach Set, Boots, and handbags will be released tonite!

Bye for now,

Desi

No comments: